Ian Poston | Web Developer
I built 8 web apps using angular framework in 2016 - 2017
In 3 years I have worked for 4 companies as a front-end developer using the Angular framework. I have always communicated well with other team members to figure out the best solution for a task.
A great strength of mine is when I come across a coding task that is familiar to me I am able to reference a source from my code or a link to an example of how to correctly simplify a solution for the task. My memory is very solid in this regard; I don’t forget things that I have worked on. I am good at making connections to relevant sources.
What do I get excited about when coding?
- I am excited to work with api’s.
- Structuring json data for my view.
- Helping other developers understand complex examples of components.
- Making a spa cms to provide info about how to learn to code.
- Using all the fun tricks that come with Angular and learning how to make better web components.
- Understand the power of data and making calculations based on the returned data.
- Using data visualizations to get a user interested.
I went old school and used jQuery UI for the accordians up there ☺